Estancia El Colibri, Cordoba
All 9 bedrooms & suites feature:
• Open wood-burning fireplace
• Butler Service & Mini bar
• In-room safe
• Free Internet connection, Satellite television and personal DVD with stereo surround sound
• Dressing room and bathroom
• Bathtub and separate shower
• Pillow menu
• 500 thread count linens
• Amenities specially created for El Colibri
The Chef, Juan Sierra prepares meals based on the best fresh and seasonal products, most of them are home-produced (meat, fruits, vegetables, milk, eggs, aromatic herbs...) You will be tempted to explore the best traditional dishes, as well as the world-famous “Asado”(Argentinean Barbeque). The wine cellar offers a selection of premium Argentinean wines, including an extensive variety of Malbecs, from Patagonia, Salta and of course, Mendoza.
El Colibri has its own Polo Club with 2 majestic Polo fields, a clubhouse, and its own Polo team.
You may choose from:
• Polo lesson or “A La carte” Polo clinics • mountain biking • trekking • adventure track • bird watching • horseback riding • “hands-on” farm work • swimming at the heated pool • fully equipped gym • SPA with a wide variety of treatments